28 March, 2019 | Shanghai
Engaging your TARGET customer
in a fast-paced digital world
Campaign Asia-Pacific presents DigitalWorks, a fun and rewarding ‘learn + compete’ experience for China’s rising stars in the digital marketing industry. This one-day contest is designed to test the region’s leading agency talent to answer a real-client brief for the chance to be crowned the DigitalWorks 2019 Winner.
In rise of changing contact behavior of digital media users and endless growth of internet and mobile users in China, brand marketers will need to tap into greater creativity to stay ahead of the game. This year, we will focus on how brands inspire new engagements by developing seamless customer relationships across channels, and hence better the customer experience.
The interactive course format guarantees to challenge delegates through an ultimately rewarding experience which will serve as a major stepping stone in their careers.
DigitalWorks is conducted in Chinese.
DigitalWorks is China’s premier training event featuring the region’s leaders in digital marketing. With an expert speaker and mentor line-up, you will:
- Learn from the region’s digital marketing leaders and senior mentors on the latest industry topics
- Participate in the only training workshop in China which creates opportunity for brands and agencies through powerful interactive teamwork exercises.
- Get hottest digital marketing trends in the China market
- Network with peers from across the country
- Experience an unrivalled learning opportunity designed for China’s next leading marketers that excels your problem solving skills and business acumen
With real-life case studies, expert talks and interactive workshops, DigitalWorks is the ideal training course for digital marketing elites across the region, to meet with like-minded rising stars, learn from the very best in digital and be part of the pioneering event in China.
Who Should Attend
DigitalWorks has been specially designed for the region’s top talent to network, learn and enhance their career within digital marketing. Titles include but not limited to:
- Account Directors
- Account Managers
- Account planners
- Client Service Managers
- Digital Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Planning Directors
- Planning Managers
- Senior Digital Planners
- Senior Planners
- Strategic Planning Managers